With the Healthcare industry entering an unprecedented growth period, there has never been a greater demand for talent and resources. As a business service provider in the healthcare space, Barton Associates is primed for significant growth in the coming years, and we’re looking for talented people to join our team and grow along with us.
That’s where you come in!
The National Client Relations Manager will report directly to the Director of National Accounts and work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by addressing and resolving all client related situations. The role will be the external face of the organization, with key goals to build key customer relationships in a difficult environment, identify business opportunities, and maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
● Maintain a predetermined list of clients and manage who within the organization is able to contact these clients.
● Investigate, troubleshoot, and reconcile customer complaints and situations.
● Contact and meet with key decision makers within client organizations to resolve issues, develop a moving forward strategy, and identify business opportunities (some travel involved).
● 3+ years outside sales experience
● Strong sense of urgency
● Problem solving skills
● Superior customer service skills
● Proven ability to overcome objections
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong sense of selfmotivation
● Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps
● Ability to multitask in a fastpaced environment
● Bachelor’s Degree or above
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing (Locum Tenens) services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Locum tenens, a latin term meaning “holding the place,” is a $3.5 billion industry that is projected to reach $6.2, billion in the next 5 years. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts’ North Shore. Since then, the company has grown to over 600 employees in 8 offices across 6 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, and Arizona) with more on the horizon.