With the Healthcare industry entering an unprecedented growth period, there has never been a greater demand for talent and resources. As a business service provider in the healthcare space, Barton Associates is primed for significant growth in the coming years, and we’re looking for talented people to join our team and grow along with us.
That’s where you come in!
The Client Relations Manager will report to the Senior Manager of National Accounts and work to improve the organization’s standing in the market, maintain and improve client relationships, address client concerns and rectify relationships with clients who no longer work with Barton Associates.
This role will be the customer service arm of our National Accounts team, focusing on addressing client complaints via phone, email and in person meetings. This role will have the responsibility to maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions and work with the internal sales, legal, marketing staff and other senior managers to improve relationships, increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the organization. This role will communicate with clients reactively and proactively, often being required to meet with clients in person or over the phone to address concerns.
• Travel sometimes required
• Energetic and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in external or client facing role is preferred
• Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to be a self-starter
• Advanced organization and prioritization skills
• Strong sense of critical thinking
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multi-task in a high-stress environment and be comfortable traveling during early mornings, evenings and occasional weekends
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing (Locum Tenens) services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Locum tenens, a latin term meaning “holding the place,” is a $3.9 billion industry that is projected to reach $6.2, billion in the next 5 years. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts’ North Shore. Since then, the company has grown to over 700 employees in 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Arizona, and Nevada) with more on the horizon.